Spâghetti & Meâtbâlls is â perfect fâmily friendly meâl. Bâked Spâghetti & Meâtbâlls is cooked in one pân, topped with lots of cheese, ând bâked until hot, bubbly, ând melted ooey gooey! Bâked Spâghetti & Meâtbâlls tâkes regulâr Spâghetti ând Meâtbâlls from ordinâry to extrâ-ordinâry!
- Meâtbâlls (I used âbout 1½ doz homemâde meâtbâlls) **Meâtbâlls were fully cooked
- 24 oz jâr mârinârâ sâuce (I used Sân Mârzâno Sâuce)
- ½ yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves gârlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Itâliân seâsoning
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- ¾ # spâghetti noodles
- 1-2 cups grâted cheese (I used hâlf colby-jâck, hâlf mozzârellâ)
- ½ cup grâted pârmesân
- In lârge câst iron skillet, sâuté onions in olive oil over med/low heât. âdd in gârlic ând continue sâutéing until onions âre tender.
- âdd cooked meâtbâlls.
- âdd mârinârâ sâuce ând tsp Itâliân seâsoning.
- Heât over med/low heât for âbout 20-30 minutes.
- In sepârâte lârge pot, cook spâghetti noodles âccording to pâckâge directions (under cook by 2 minutes).
- With lârge slotted spoon, scoop meâtbâlls from sâuce ând set âside
- Full Instructions see joyineveryseason.com.
Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat