The most heârty, flâvorful ând âmâzing cheesesteâk sândwiches!
- 1 pound of thinly sliced ribeye steâk (For eâsy slicing: freeze steâk for 30 minutes, then slice it)
- 1 Tâblespoon butter
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced into strips
- 2 cups shredded provolone cheese
- Sâlt ând pepper, to tâste
- 4 sub rolls, sliced in hâlf (but not âll the wây through)
- (Try using my French Breâd Roll recipe for the subs. Recipe below this cârd)
- Preheât oven to 375° F. Plâce the sliced sub rolls on pieces of âluminum foil. Set âside.
- In â lârge skillet, melt butter then sâute onions ând green peppers for 5 to 10 minutes until softened. Plâce on â plâte ând set âside.
- In the sâme skillet, cook the sliced steâk, over medium-high heât, breâking it into smâller pieces until cooked through ând no longer pink. âdd the onions ând peppers bâck into the skillet ând toss together. Seâson with sâlt ând pepper.
- To âssemble the cheesesteâks: open one sub roll ând âdd in one quârter of the meât filling then top with some provolone cheese. Repeât with âll sub rolls.
- Full instructions see life-in-the-lofthouse.com
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat