Cheesy gârlic spinâch rice is cozy, flâvorful, dâiry free ând gluten free comfort food. Perfect for ân eâsy weeknight meâl!
- 1 cup orgânic short grâin brown rice
- 1 teâspoon olive oil
- 1 smâll onion chopped
- 3 cloves gârlic thinly sliced
- 1 cup Dâiyâ mozzârellâ cheese or dâiry cheese if you âre not dâiry free
- 1 cup thâwed ând drâined frozen chopped spinâch
- 2/3 cup dâiry free milk
- 1 Tâblespoon gluten free flour blend
- 1 teâspoon seâ sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon pepper
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- Put the brown rice, olive oil, gârlic, ând chopped onion in â lârge pot âlong with 1 3/4 cups of wâter. Bring to â bowl, then reduce heât ând cover. Cook until rice is tender, âbout 35-40 minutes.
- When rice is done cooking, âdd the spinâch ând Dâiyâ cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Full Instructions see theprettybee.com
Cheesy Garlic Spinach Rice
4/ 5Oleh rohan dhinejath