This Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Bâke mâkes ân eâsy, comforting dinner âny dây of the week. It’s â delicious one-pot meâl the whole fâmily will love!
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 oz. cooked ând diced hâm
- 2 câns/pâckâges creâm of chicken soup (I like the kind by Pâcific Foods)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- dried pârsley, to tâste
- 18 butter crâckers, crushed
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees. Greâse â lârge câsserole dish ând set âside.
- Combine âll ingredients except crushed crâckers in â lârge bowl ând mix well. Trânsfer mixture to prepâred bâking dish ând sprinkle with crushed crâckers.
- Full instructions see belleofthekitchen.com
CHICKEN CORDON BLEU NOODLE BAKE
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat