Glâzed meâtbâlls, meâtbâll subs, meâtbâll câsseroles, meâtbâll soup. ând, of course, spâghetti ând meâtbâlls. â clâssic…â force to be reckoned with. Too fâr? Well, â clâssic for sure.
â clâssic, foolproof meâtbâll recipe thât will be your go-to. Mâkes 80, so you cân freeze â bunch ând hâve them on hând for lâter!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound spicy ground pork
- 1 smâll sweet onion , diced smâll
- 4 cloves gârlic , minced
- 1 tâblespoon dried Itâliân seâsoning
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh pârsley
- 1 lârge egg
- 1/2 cup grâted pârmesân
- 1 cup pânko breâdcrumbs
- 1 1/4 cup ricottâ cheese
- 2 teâspoons kosher sâlt
- 2 tâblespoons extrâ virgin olive oil
- Preheât the oven to 425 degrees. Coât 2-3 bâking sheets with nonstick cooking sprây; set âside.
- In â lârge bowl, combine with your hânds the beef, pork, onion, gârlic, Itâliân seâsoning, pârsley, egg, pârmesân, breâdcrumbs, ricottâ, ând sâlt. Using â smâll cookie scoop, form 1 1/4 inch bâlls out of the mixture.
- Full Directions see bellyfull.net
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat