Copycât Pânerâ Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is simple, heârty, creâmy, ând tâstes just like my fâvorite soup ât Pânerâ Breâd! It's light enough for the spring ând summer months.
- ½ cup finely diced cârrots
- ½ cup finely diced celery
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 1 teâspoon olive oil
- 3 gârlic cloves, minced
- 32 ounces chicken stock
- 2 cups wâter
- 2 cups milk, divided
- ½ teâspoon pepper
- ½ teâspoon dried oregâno
- 1 bây leâf
- 2 lârge chicken breâsts, cooked ând shredded or finely diced
- ½ cup âll-purpose flour
- 4.3-ounce box of Rice â Roni Long Grâin ând Wild Rice + seâsoning pâcket
- sâlt ând pepper, to tâste
- scâllions, for gârnish
- Plâce the cârrots, celery, onion, ând olive oil in â 6-quârt Dutch oven or soup pot.
- âllow the cârrots, celery, ând onion to simmer over medium heât for âround 10 minutes or until the onions âre trânslucent.
- âdd the gârlic cloves, chicken stock, wâter, ând 1 cup of milk to the mixture ând stir until combined.
- âdd the pepper, dried oregâno, bây leâf, ând shredded chicken. Mix until combined.
- âllow the soup to simmer over medium heât for âbout 15 minutes.
- Full Instructions see wishesndishes.com
Copycat Panera Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
4/ 5Oleh rohan dhinejath