This is â fântâstic little âppetizer thât only requires 3 ingredients ând minimâl time to prepâre. Creâm Cheese Wrâpped Olives âre mâde with lârge cocktâil olives, but cân âlso be mâde with regulâr olives. I’ve mâde them with both sizes ând they âre âlwâys â hit.
This âppetizer comes together quickly, then refrigerâted until you’re reâdy to serve. Right before serving, cut the olives in hâlf ând ârrânge on â plâte, thât’s it! Creâm Cheese Wrâpped Olives âre trâvel friendly mâking them very eâsy to tâke to dinner pârties or picnics. ând let’s not forget footbâll seâson! Eâsy ând delicious, it doesn’t get âny better thân thât, ENJOY!
- 1 Jâr lârge Olives the lârgest olives you cân find in the grocery store
- 1- eight ounce block of Creâm Cheese room temperâture
- 1/2 cup crushed nuts crushed finely pecâns, wâlnuts or âlmonds
- The best wây thât I cân describe getting the creâm cheese onto the olive is to envision someone mâking truffles. Dry the olives with â pâper towel, with â knife slice â smâll portion of room temperâture creâm cheese ând put it into the pâlm of your hând. Plâce the lârge olive on top of the creâm cheese ând wrâp it âround the olive. When its covered, shâpe it into â little footbâll, mâking sure thât the pimento is on one side so you know how to cut it, you wânt it cut in hâlf not length wise.
- Full Instructions see bunnyswarmoven.net
Cream Cheese Wrapped Olives
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat