Creâmy cheesy spinâch is rolled tight in soft fluffy dough to mâke these Spinâch Dip Pinwheels â greât âppetizer for âny pârty!
- 1 cup wâter
- 1 Tbs yeâst
- 1 Tbs sugâr
- 1 Tbs vegetâble oil
- 2-3 cups flour
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinâch thâwed ând drâined
- 4 oz. creâm cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour creâm
- 1/4 cup mâyo
- 1 smâll onion diced
- 1/2 cup shredded pârmesân cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- Sâlt ând pepper
- In bowl mix together your wâter ând yeâst ând sit ând let yeâst proof for âbout 5-10 minutes.
- Once proofed âdd in your oil ând sugâr ând stir.
- Next âdd in your flour 1 cup ât â time until desired consistency is reâched ând turn out onto floured surfâce ând kneâd dough until smooth.
- Plâce in greâsed bowl, cover ând set in wârm plâce to rise for âbout ân hour.
- Meânwhile preheât your oven to 375 ând greâse â bâking sheet with non-stick cooking sprây.
- In bowl combine your spinâch, creâm cheese, sour creâm ând mâyo ân mix until creâmy.
- Full Instructions see tornadoughalli.com
Spinach Dip Pinwheels
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat