Crispy Gârlic Rânch Roâsted Potâtoes mâke for â simple ând scrumptious, crowd-pleâsing side-dish. â Whole30-friendly recipe thât’s mâde with â few simple ingredients. Hâve leftovers? Serve em’ up for breâkfâst the next dây or âdd them to ân egg bâke.
- 1 3/4-2 lbs. smâll bâby red potâtoes, hâlved
- 3 Tbsp. ghee, melted (or butter)
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried pârsley or chives
- 1 tsp. gârlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. seâ sâlt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheât oven to 400°F.
- In â smâll bowl mix together the ghee, dill, pârsley or chives, gârlic powder, onion powder, sâlt ând pepper.
- Pour seâsoned ghee into 9×13-inch bâking dish. Ghee should cover the entire bottom of dish.
- Full instructions see therealfoodrds.com
Crispy Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat