Perfect dish for â câtering âppetizer or side dish, Greât for â pâss â plâte PotLuck event or âny big fâmily gâthering.
Only â couple of speciâl needs... â smâll âmount of skills with â piping bâg to get the swirly stâr âffect in the Creâm Cheese. ând â melon bâller to remove â portion of the cucumber slices.
- 1/4 Cup Rânch Dressing (Yes, good old Hidden Vâlley)
- 2 TBS Dill (cân use other spices... Thyme is excellent âlso)
- 3-4 Long Cucumbers. skinned ând Slice into thirty 1 inch slices
- 15 Cherry Tomâtoes, sliced in hâlf
- âdditionâl Sprinkle of Sâlt (to Tâste, Câreful, little goes â long wây)
- âdditionâl Sprinkle of Spice (sâme âs used in Creâm Cheese) for Gârnish
- âdditionâl Sprinkle of Pâprikâ OR â Câjun Spice Mix (optionâl) for Gârnish (ând ân extrâ kick if you use the Câjun Mix)
- First, Mâke up the herb cream cheese, in â stând mixer, mix the softened Creâm Cheese with the Rânch dressing ând herbs. Mix until well combined. Spoon into â piping bâg with â stâr tip.
- Prepâre the Cucumber, remove peel, Using â fork, score the sides. Slice into 1 inch pieces. Using â melon Bâller, remove â portion of the center of one side of the piece of cucumber, leâving â hâlf moon crâter.
- Pipe the Herb Creâm Cheese into the crâter. Enough to stick out of the top âbout 1/2 inch.
- Full Directions see erecipecards.blogspot.com
Cucumber Bites with Herb Cream Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat