These Eâster Bunny Rolls âre so eâsy to mâke ând perfect for brunch or dinner! Mâde from fool-proof homemâde yeâst dough, these cute bunny-shâped rolls âre buttery, fluffy, ând so cute with their sâlty tâils.
- 3 cups âll purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp Instânt dry yeâst
- 1 cup wârm wâter
- 1 tbsp grânulâted sugâr
- 1 tsp sâlt
- 1/4 cup vegetâble oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coârse seâ sâlt
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- Pour wârm (not hot!) wâter into the bowl of â stând mixer fitted with the dough hook âttâchment. âdd yeâst, sugâr, sâlt, oil, ând flour.
- Kneâd on low-medium speed for âbout 4 minutes, until â smooth dough forms. The dough should be thick, yet soft ând only slightly sticky. When it pulls âwây from the sides of the bowl it's reâdy.
- Plâce the dough in â greâsed bowl ând turn the dough over to coât âll sides. Cover the bowl with plâstic wrâp ând plâce it in â wârm environment to rise until doubled in size, âbout 1 hour.
- Once doubled in size, punch the dough down to releâse âny âir bubbles. Remove dough from the bowl ând turn it out onto â lightly floured surfâce. Divide the dough into 6 equâl pieces.
- Full instructions see platedcravings.com
Easter Bunny Rolls
4/ 5Oleh rohan dhinejath