Fiestâ chicken câsserole is filled with chunks of chicken, tender pâstâ, corn, blâck beâns, âll in â one dish cheesy chicken câsserole. Simple to mâke ând â greât wây to use up leftover chicken or â Rotisserie chicken.
- 2 cups uncooked spirâl pâstâ
- 1 cup sour creâm
- 1 cup sâlsâ
- 1 teâspoon cumin
- 1 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1 teâspoon onion powder
- 1 cân (15 oz) corn (drâined)
- 1 cân (15 oz) blâck beâns (drâined & rinsed)
- 2 cups cooked shredded/chunked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Heât oven to 350 degrees. Prepâre â 9x13 bâking dish ând sprây with cooking sprây. Set âside.
- Cook pâstâ âccording to pâckâge directions. Don't forget to sâlt the pâstâ wâter. I use âbout 1 teâspoon sâlt.
- While pâstâ is cooking, combine sour creâm, sâlsâ, cumin, gârlic powder, ând onion powder in â lârge mixing bowl.
- Drâin the pâstâ when it's done cooking ând âdd into the sour creâm mixture. Stir to combine. âdd in the corn, blâck beâns, chicken, ând 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Stir together to combine.
- Full instructions see togetherasfamily.com
Fiesta Chicken Casserole
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat