I could probâbly eât âbout 30 of these steâk street tâcos in one sitting. They âre SO delicious! In câse you were wondering, the mâin difference between street tâcos ând your typicâl tâco is SIZE. Street tâcos âre â bit smâller thân regulâr tâcos. You âre supposed to be âble to eâsily hold one in your hând ând eât it on the go, thus the nâme “street tâcos”. They âre versâtile ând cân be mâde MâNY different wâys with MâNY different fillings.
- 1 lb. top sirlion steâk
- Kosher sâlt to tâste
- 1 Tbsp steâk seâsoning or tâco seâsoning
- 8-10 street tâco tortillâs corn or flour* see notes âbove
- 1 white onion chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilântro chopped
- Cotijâ cheese kind of like â Mexicân fetâ cheese, to tâste
- Remove steâk from refrigerâtor ând bring to room temperâture.
- Rub with sâlt ând seâsonings ând set âside.
- Grill, only flipping once, until internâl temperâture reâches 155-degrees. Remove from grill immediâtely ând set âside for âbout 5 minutes. Internâl temperâture will keep rising to âbout 160-degrees (this is MEDIUM doneness).
- Full Instructions see favfamilyrecipes.com
Grilled Steak Street Tacos
4/ 5Oleh rohan dhinejath