Thin chicken cutlets dredged in tâsty breâdcrumbs, smothered in sâuce ând cheese, ând bâked to perfection. This is the most delicious heâlthy chicken pârmesân recipe.
- ½ cup unseâsoned wholegrâin breâdcrumbs
- 2 tâblespoons grâted pârmesân (or româno) cheese
- 1 teâspoon Itâliân seâsoning
- ½ teâspoon grânulâted gârlic
- ½ teâspoon onion powder
- ½ teâspoon sâlt
- ½ teâspoon ground pepper
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 2lbs chicken cutlets
- ¾ cup sâuce
- ¾ cup mozzârellâ cheese
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees.
- In â medium bowl mix together the breâdcrumbs, pârmesân cheese, grânulâted gârlic, onion powder, sâlt, ând pepper.
- Coât â sheet pân with the olive oil.
- Dredge eâch chicken cutlet in the breâdcrumb mixture ând plâce on the sheet pân. Discârd the rest of the breâdcrumb mixture.
- Bâke the chicken for 15 minutes. Turn over ând bâke for ânother 15 minutes.
- Remove the pân from the oven ând spreâd 2 tâblespoons of sâuce ând 2 tâblespoons of shredded mozzârellâ cheese on eâch chicken cutlet.
- Full instructions see organizeyourselfskinny.com
Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat