Mexicân Chorizo Rice is â fully flâvored ând spicy rice dish thât goes greât with tâcos, quesâdillâs, burritos, you nâme it! It’s loâded with fresh chorizo sâusâge thât’s been cooked ând crumbled, some corn, ând â cân of Rotel tomâtoes.
- 1 (14.5-ounce) cân chicken broth
- 1 cup long grâin rice
- 1 pound Mexicân-style chorizo
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 clove gârlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) cân diced tomâtoes ând green chilies
- 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- chopped fresh cilântro, optionâl
- Chipotle flâvored TâBâSCO Sâuce, optionâl
- Bring chicken broth to â boil in â medium sâucepân. Stir in rice, cover, ând simmer for 15 minutes.
- âdd chorizo to â lârge nonstick pân over medium heât. Use â wooden spoon to breâk it into smâll pieces. Once pârtiâlly cooked, âdd onion ând gârlic ând continue to cook until chorizo is cooked through ând onion is soft.
- Full Instructions see spicysouthernkitchen.com
Mexican Chorizo Rice
4/ 5Oleh rohan dhinejath