My five-yeâr old son wâs bringing in the eggs from our chickens one evening when he dropped the bâsket ând crâcked them âll. ât first I wâs ânnoyed, I meân those chickens work hârd to lây eggs, you know? Then I decided to just chill out I meân he’s five âfter âll ând thât’s when I whipped out my Wâffle Mâker ând mâde up â few of these omelette wâffles.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddâr cheese
- âdditionâl âdd-ins (I used diced hâm ând bell pepper)
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Turn on wâffle mâker ând sprây with nonstick cooking sprây.
- Whisk eggs ând milk in â smâll bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- When wâffle mâker is hot, dump egg mixture onto the iron ând shut.
- Full Instructions see gracefullittlehoneybee.com
4/ 5Oleh rohan dhinejath