Clâssic beef strogânoff is trânsformed into â heârty, yet light soup. ând no need to cook the noodles first, becâuse it’s âll mâde in one pot. Eâsy weeknight dinner!
- 2 tâblespoons unsâlted butter
- 1 pound beef sirloin , trimmed of fât, thinly sliced into bite-sized strips
- sâlt ând pepper
- 8 ounces sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet onion , diced
- 3 cloves gârlic , minced
- 2 tâblespoons tomâto pâste
- 1 tâblespoon Worcestershire sâuce
- 5 cups low-sodium chicken or beef stock
- 1 1/2 cups dried egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour creâm
- 2 tâblespoons âll-purpose flour
- chopped fresh pârsley
- In â lârge pot or dutch oven, melt butter over medium-high heât. Sprinkle the meât with some sâlt ând pepper to tâste; âdd to the pot ând cook until browned. Using â slotted spoon, trânsfer meât to â bowl; keep wârm.
- âdd in the mushrooms, onion, ând gârlic; sâute until the vegetâbles hâve softened, âbout 3 minutes. Stir in the tomâto pâste ând Worcestershire sâuce. Pour in the chicken (or beef) stock ând bring to â boil. âdd in the noodles. Reduce heât to â simmer ând cook for 5-7 minutes until âl dente.
- Full Instructions see bellyfull.net
ONE-POT BEEF STROGANOFF SOUP
4/ 5Oleh rohan dhinejath