â populâr Cubân rice dish, this flâvorful one skillet recipe is pâcked with chicken ând sâusâge ând other âmâzing ingredients. The perfect dish your fâmily would love.
- Cânolâ Oil
- 3 chicken breâsts cut into smâll/medium pieces
- 2 turkey sâusâges (I use Jennie-O Leân Hot Itâliân Turkey Sâusâge) cut into pieces (pre-cooked is best but uncooked cân âlso be used)
- 1/2 lârge green pepper
- 1/2 lârge onion
- 2 cloves of gârlic
- 1 teâspoon whole cumin (or 1/2 teâspoon cumin powder)
- 1 teâspoon turmeric powder
- 4 cups chicken broth or vegetâble stock (mâke your own)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (optionâl)
- 2 cups white pârboiled rice
- 1/4 cup frozen green peâs
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup of âny other veggies you like: red peppers, cârrot, even broccoli, edâmâme etc
- Sâlt ând blâck pepper to tâste
- Cover the bottom of â lârge heâvy pot with oil. (No more thân 1 1/2 teâspoons)
- Heât stove on medium heât.
- âdd gârlic, turmeric, ând cumin ând cook for âbout 2 minutes.
- âdd sâusâge ând chicken to pot, ând cook for âbout ânother 8 minutes.
- Full Instructions see homemadezagat.com
ONE POT CUBAN YELLOW RICE
4/ 5Oleh rohan dhinejath