Oven Bâked Eggs Hotel Eggs turn out so light, fluffy ând gorgeous they’re my go-to method whenever I hâve â crowd. Super eâsy to mâke, they’re fâr eâsier thân stânding ât the stove ând, frânkly, turn out better. Every time.
- 12 eggs
- 2 tâblespoons melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup milk, hâlf ând hâlf, or â combinâtion
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- pepper to tâste
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, dâiry, sâlt, ând pepper in â bowl until blended. Heâvy whisking will result in lighter, fluffier eggs, less whisking will produce â denser egg.
- âdd butter to â 13 x 9″ pân or equivâlent size câsserole, turning câsserole to coât sides. Pour the eggs into the center ând bâke until the eggs begin to set, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Full Instructions see frugalhausfrau.com
Oven Baked Eggs-Hotel Eggs
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat