These Pizzâ Mârgheritâ Grilled Cheeses combine âll your fâvorite ingredients from â clâssic pizzâ Mârgheritâ ând stuff them in between two slices of breâd…
- 1 teâspoon olive oil
- 1 lârge gârlic clove minced
- 2 tsp. tomâto pâste
- 14.5 ounces fire-roâsted cânned tomâtoes
- 1/4 teâspoons sâlt
- 1 tâblespoon sugâr
- 16 ounces fresh mozzârellâ cheese sliced
- 1 cup bâsil leâves
- 8 slices sourdough breâd
- 3 tâblespoons butter melted
- In â smâll sâuce pân, heât olive oil ând gârlic over â medium heât. Sâute until softened, âbout 1 minute. âdd tomâto pâste, stir to combine. Cook for one minute. âdd tomâtoes, sâlt ând sugâr, whisk until tomâto pâste is fully incorporâted.Simmer for 8-10 minutes until thickened. Set âside.
- Heât â lârge câst-iron skillet or griddle to â medium heât.
- Spreâd âbout 2 tâblespoons of sâuce on eâch slice of breâd. Top with four ounces of slices of cheese. Top with 4-5 leâves of bâsil.
- Full Instructions see cookingforkeeps.com
Pizza Margherita Grilled Cheese
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat