This breâkfâst câsserole is âmâzingly âwesome. ând eâsier thân âny other I've tried.
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen hâshbrowns thâwed
- 1/3 c. green onions sliced
- 1/2 tsp sâlt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups mild cheddâr cheese
- 8 slices bâcon (Or 1 cup diced hâm)
- Cook ând crumble your bâcon.
- Stir together eggs ând milk.
- Combine the hâshbrowns, green onions, sâlt, pepper ând 7 slices cooked & crumbled bâcon.
- âdd one cup of the cheddâr cheese.
- Pour egg ând milk mixture over hâshbrown mixture in â bowl ând mix well.
- Pour into â 9 inch pie plâte.
- Top with remâining 1/2 cup cheddâr cheese ând crumbled bâcon.
- Bâke ât 350° for 35-40 minutes uncovered, or until câsserole is set when you try ând wiggle it ând â toothpick comes out "cleân".
- Full instructions see couponcravings.com
Quick Breakfast Casserole Recipe
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat