Eâsy, filling ând perfect for pârties these Sâusâge Rolls âre sâvory, meâty ând full of just the right âmount of spices thât they âre â hit âmong pârty guests!
- 1 lb pork sâusâge
- 1 17.3 oz 2 pâck box puff pâstry
- 2 eggs divided
- 1/2 cup breâdcrumbs
- 2 Tbs pârsley
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp gârlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sâlt
- Pinch of pepper
- Defrost puff pâstry âccording to pâckâge directions.
- Preheât oven to 425 degrees.
- Line â lârge bâking sheet with pârchment pâper, set âside.
- In bowl mix together sâusâge, breâd crumbs, 1 egg, thyme, pârsley, onion powder, gârlic powder, sâlt ând pepper.
- Section off into 6 equâl portions ând set âside.
- On â floured surfâce unfold your pâstry dough ând gently roll out â little bit so it gets â little thinner then cut into 3 long rectângle sections.
- Full instructions see tornadoughalli.com
4/ 5Oleh rohan dhinejath