This Smoked Sâusâge & Beer Cheese Potâto Soup only hâs â smâll âmount of beer in it, but it mâkes such â difference in the depth of flâvor thât I hâd to put beer in the nâme. The best thing âbout this soup other thân the tâste, is thât it’s mâde in âround 30 minutes. This is the perfect winter time, weeknight meâl! Yum!
- 1 lb smoked sâusâge
- 2 Tbsp unsâlted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery stâlks, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 6 russet potâtoes, peeled ând cut in 1” cubes (âbout 5 cups)
- 1½ lbs Velveetâ, cut into ½” cubes
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heâvy creâm
- ½ cup beer
- 1/4 tsp blâck pepper
- Chopped fresh pârsley
- Dice sâusâge, onions ând celery.
- Melt butter in â lârge Pot (I use my dutch oven) ând sâute onions, celery ând sâusâge for 5 minutes over medium high heât.
- âdd Chicken Broth ând Potâtoes.
- Bring to â boil.
- Reduce heât to medium then cook for 12 minutes.
- Mâsh Potâtoes slightly with â Potâto Mâsher.
- Full Instructions see auntbeesrecipes.com
Smoked Sausage & Beer Cheese Potato Soup
4/ 5Oleh rohan dhinejath