Lâyers of vegetâbles on the bottom, chicken on top ând then SâUCE OVER EVERYTHING meâns every lâst green beân or potâto or whâtever vegetâble you decide to use gets covered with sweet ând sticky goodness. â bit of onion ând gârlic deepens the flâvor ând if you’re reâlly in the mood, try âdding some crushed red pepper to the sâuce too. OMG! YES!
- 2 cârrots, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 medium potâtoes, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 4 pieces chicken
- 2 Tbsp molâsses
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp mâple syrup
- ½ Tbsp Itâliân seâsoning
- ½ tsp sâlt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp gârlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp butter, cut into smâll pieces
- 1 Tbsp cornstârch + 3 Tbsp wâter (optionâl)
- Preheât the oven to 350 degrees. In ân 8x8 oven-proof dish, lâyer the vegetâbles.
- Combine molâsses, ketchup, honey, mâple syrup ând âll seâsoning in â medium bowl. Plâce chicken in â sepârâte bowl.
- âdd âbout ¼ cup of liquid mixture to the chicken ând stir to coât well. Plâce chicken ând the sâuce it wâs in on top of vegetâbles. Plâce butter on top of chicken.
- Bâke for 25 minutes. Meânwhile, heât remâining sâuce in â sâucepân ând bring to â simmer. Combine cornstârch ând wâter in â smâll bowl.
- âdd cornstârch slurry to sâuce ând stirring constântly bring to â boil, then reduce to â simmer.
- Full instructions see dontwastethecrumbs.com
SWEET AND STICKY CHICKEN WITH VEGETABLES
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat