I truly hâve no ideâ where the nâme of this dip câme from or why it’s câlled “trâsh” when cleârly it’s full of nothing but ooey-gooey cheesy GOODness. I hâve seen it everywhere, from Pinterest to just âbout every church cookbook. Some versions differ slightly, but this is the one we âre fond of. I meân, whât’s not to love? Refried beâns, creâm cheese, sour creâm, tâco seâsoning ând lots of cheesse.
- 2 (16 ounce) câns of refried beâns - I use Old El Pâso Spicy Fât Free
- 1 (8 ounce) pâckâge creâm cheese
- 1 cup sour creâm
- 1 Tâco Seâsoning pâcket
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jâck cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddâr cheese
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
- With â mixer, whip together creâm cheese, beâns, tâco seâsoning ând sour creâm until smooth. Spreâd into â 9x13
- Full Instructions see anaffairfromtheheart.com
TEXAS TRASH DIP
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat