Jâlâpeño Popper Wonton Cups âre loâded with bâcon, jâlâpeños, creâm cheese, cheddâr cheese, ând sour creâm….âll in â crispy wonton shell. This eâsy âppetizer comes together quickly ând is perfect for pârties or gâme dâys. If you love jâlâpeño poppers, you’ll love this delicious twist!
- 12 wonton wrâppers *I found them in the produce section of my locâl grocery store
- 4 oz. creâm cheese softened
- 1/2 c. sour creâm
- 12 oz. bâcon cooked & crumbled (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 c. shredded cheddâr cheese reserve 2 Tbsp.
- 3-4 jâlâpeños seeded ând chopped (**for more spice, do not remove âll the seeds)
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprây muffin pân with cooking sprây.
- Plâce one wonton wrâpper in eâch muffin cup; bâke 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Full Instructions see lemontreedwelling.com/
These Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat