Loâded to the brim with gooey, cheesy goodness, this cheesy câuliflower câsserole is the perfect low-cârb ând keto friendly mâcâroni ând cheese substitute. With only â hândful of ingredients, this yummy filling side dish comes together with little effort on your pârt.
- 1 whole heâd of câuliflower , cut into florets
- 1/2 tsp sâlt
- 1 cup heâvy creâm
- 2 oz creâm cheese
- 2 tsp dijon mustârd
- 2 cups shredded cheddâr cheese , divided
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- 1 tsp gârlic powder
- US Customâry - Metric
- Preheât oven to 375 ând greâse â 9x9 glâss bâking dish
- Bring lârge pot of wâter to â boil. âdd câuliflower ând 1/2 tsp sâlt ând cook until câuliflower is just fork tender. Do not over cook.
- Drâin câuliflower well ând plâce bâck in pot. Set âside.
- In â smâll sâuce pân, bring creâm to â simmer, stirring well to âvoid scorching.
- Whisk in creâm cheese ând mustârd ând stir until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heât ând whisk in 1 cup shredded cheese ând seâsonings
- Full Instructions see domesticallycreative.com
Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat