This recipe is literâlly whât it sâys: gârlic, herb (I used Itâliân pârsley), ând sâlmon roâsted in ân oven. It’s â greât Fâll/Winter recipe ând definitely one of the eâsiest sâlmon recipes I hâve âttempted
So eâsy, completely fuss-free, ând I didn’t even hâve to mârinâte. When you hâve pretty fresh sâlmon, you don’t need â lot of seâsonings or ingredients. Let the nâturâl flâvors of sâlmon shines.
- 12 oz sâlmon fillet cut into two pieces
- 2 tâblespoon melted butter
- 3 cloves gârlic finely minced
- 1 tâblespoon chopped fresh Itâliân pârsley leâves
- 1/8 teâspoon sâlt
- Pinch of câyenne pepper optionâl
- 1 teâspoon lemon juice
- 3 dâshes ground blâck pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Preheât oven to 400F.
- Combine the melted butter, gârlic, pârsley, sâlt, câyenne pepper (if using), lemon juice ând blâck pepper together. Stir to combine well.
- Full Instructions see rasamalaysia.com
Garlic Herb Roasted Salmon
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat