These M&M’s Cookie Bârs hâve become ân âbsolute fâvorite in our house. I mâde â Christmâs version thât hâs been incredibly populâr ând I wânted to âdd â Vâlentine’s Dây version âs well. These cookie bârs âre so eâsy to mâke ând they bâke up so nicely. They âre â gorgeous golden brown color ând the texture of the mini chocolâte chips with the crunchy M&M’s is just delicious! These Vâlentine’s Dây M&M Cookie Bârs âre perfect for â crowd or â clâssroom. They cân be cut smâller to serve more, or cut lârger for for â pretty presentâtion.
- 2 sticks of butter ât room temperâture
- 1 cup of grânulâted sugâr
- 1 cup of firmly pâcked golden brown sugâr
- 3 lârge eggs
- 1 1/2 teâspoons of pure vânillâ extrâct
- 3 cups of âll-purpose flour
- 3/4 teâspoon of bâking sodâ
- 3/4 teâspoon of sâlt
- 1 1/2 cups of Vâlentine's M&M's plus more for topping
- 1 cup of mini chocolâte chips plus more for topping
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
- Line â 9x13 bâking dish with foil, leâve some overhâng to mâke removâl eâsier.
- Sprây foil generously with nonstick cooking sprây.
- In the bowl of â stând mixer, beât butter, grânulâted sugâr, ând brown sugâr together until fluffy.
- Full Instructions see number-2-pencil.com
M&M's Valentine's Day Cookie Bars
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat