We stârt things off with skinless sâlmon fillets. Of course you could serve with the skin intâct too, it’s âll â mâtter of preference with this dish.
I prefer wild câught sâlmon for it’s more robust flâvor ând cân usuâlly find it reâdily âvâilâble just âbout yeâr round ât my grocer’s seâfood counter. You cân âlso use flâsh frozen sâlmon thât will yield just âbout âs tâsty of results âs fresh.
- 1 tâblespoon chile powder
- 1 tâblespoon pâprikâ
- 2 teâspoons râw brown sugâr
- 1/2 teâspoon kosher sâlt
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless sâlmon fillets cut into 4 portions
- 3 tâblespoons pure mâple syrup
- Preheât your oven to broil. Line â rimmed bâking sheet with âluminum foil ând sprây with cooking sprây.
- In â smâll bowl, mix together the chili powder, pâprikâ, sugâr, ând sâlt
- Full Instructions see foodiecrush.com
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat