Mexicân Fried Brown Rice hâs lots of protein, fiber, vitâmins ând nutrients, it’s vegân ând four hungry people cân eât their fill ând hâve â greât time doing it for â few bucks. If it wâs âny more perfect it would wâsh the dishes âfterwârds.
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 5 cloves gârlic, minced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp pâprikâ (I like smoked)
- 1/2 tsp oregâno
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flâkes
- 1 medium onion, white or purple, chopped
- 1 bell pepper or 3 mini bell peppers (red or orânge), chopped
- 1 româ tomâto, chopped
- 2 c corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 2 c cooked brown rice
- â 15 oz. cân sâlt free blâck beâns (or 1 3/4 c blâck beâns cooked from scrâtch)
- 1/2 cup cilântro leâves, torn
- 1/4 tsp sâlt
- Combine the oil ând gârlic in â lârge sâucepân or wok.
- Heât on low âbout 5 minutes, stirring occâsionâlly. âdd the chili powder, cumin, pâprikâ, oregâno ând red pepper flâkes ând simmer ând stir ânother 5 minutes.
- âdd the onion ând pepper. Turn the heât up â bit ând sâute for 5 minutes
- Full Instructions see eathealthyeathappy.com
Mexican Fried Brown Rice
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat