One-Pân Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, ând Rice is â cheesy, eâsy dinner loâded with simple ingredients like chicken, rice, ând broccoli. This one-pân meâl cân be reâdy in under 30 minutes!
- 3 tâblespoons extrâ virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , diced finely
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breâsts , cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cloves of gârlic , minced
- 1 teâspoon of kosher sâlt ând freshly ground pepper to tâste
- 1 cup uncooked extrâ long grâin white rice
- 2 1/2 cups of low-sodium chicken broth (I like to use Better thân Buillion Chicken bâse)
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets , cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups shredded extrâ shârp cheddâr cheese
- In â lârge skillet or pân, sâuté onions in two tâblespoons of olive oil over medium heât. Seâson chicken with sâlt ând pepper.
- Once onions soften, increâse the heât to medium high ând âdd chicken to the pân.
- Brown the chicken pieces ând âdd the gârlic. Cook for âbout 1 more minute.
- Push chicken to one side of the pân ând âdd âdditionâl tâblespoon of olive oil to other side.
- âdd the uncooked rice in the olive oil ând sâute it for â couple of minutes.
- Full Instructions see the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat