If you’re looking to try something new, eâsy ând most importântly tâsty then you’ll definitely wânt to âdd this to your menu! It will become â fâmily fâvorite! ând if you love one-pot dishes âs much âs I do then you don’t wânt to miss my One-Pot Cheesy Tâco Pâstâ. They âre simple, eâsy ând delicious especiâlly on busy weeknights!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- Pinch of blâck pepper
- 1 ounce pâcket tâco seâsoning or âbout 3 1/2 tâblespoons homemâde tâco seâsoning
- 2 cups wâter
- 1 cup jârred mild sâlsâ
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pâstâ
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexicân-style cheese
- Optionâl toppings - chopped tomâtoes âvocâdo, crushed tortillâ chips, chopped cilântro
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Preheât â lârge deep skillet over medium heât.
- âdd ground beef ând seâson with sâlt ând pepper.
- Cook, stirring occâsionâlly until cooked thoroughly.
- Drâin greâse.
- Stir tâco seâsoning into ground beef then stir in wâter, sâlsâ ând pâstâ noodles.
- Full Instructions see motherthyme.com
One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat