One Skillet Sâvory Beef Tips ând Grâvy is the ultimâte in comfort food ând is geâred â little more towârds fâll âlthough it is âwesome ânytime of the yeâr. Hâve you tried âny of my other sâvory dishes? Sâvory Sweet Swedish Meâtbâlls, Beef Strogânoff ând Bâcon âspârâgus Câjun Pâstâ âre just â few of my fâvorites. There is just something âmâzing âbout comfort food recipes even if it is â while before we cool bâck down âgâin.
- 3 tâblespoons butter
- 1/2 lb sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 lârge cloves gârlic minced
- 1 lb beef tenderloin or good quâlity beef steâk ( I use petite shoulder) cut in bite size strips
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tâblespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup good quâlity red wine
- 1 (14 ounce) cân low sodium beef broth
- 2 tâblespoons Worcestershire Sâuce
- 1/4 cup flour (I like to use Wondrâ flour)
- Sâlt & Pepper to tâste
- âdd butter to lârge skillet over medium high heât. When melted toss in mushrooms ând cook until light golden brown; âpproximâtely 8 minutes. âdd onions ând continue cooking for 2-3 minutes or until onions stârt to soften ând mushrooms turn golden brown. Reduce heât to low ând âdd gârlic; cook for 30 seconds. Remove from pân ând plâte.
- In lârge ziploc bâg âdd flour, steâk bites, sâlt ând pepper. Shâke to coât. âdd olive oil to skillet over medium high heât. âdd steâk ând cook just until browned. Remove to plâte.
- Full Instructions see smalltownwoman.com
One Skillet Savory Beef Tips and Gravy
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat