Sheet Pân Honey Mustârd Sâlmon with Râinbow Veggies is such â heâlthy flâvorful one pân dinner! It's mâde with vibrânt fresh veggies, tender sâlmon fillets ând it's seâsoned with honey mustârd ând gârlic. Who wouldn't love this?
- 1 medium yellow squâsh , sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 2 1/2 cups bite size broccoli florets
- 1/2 medium red onion , diced into 1 inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp olive oil , divided
- Sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustârd mustârd
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 gârlic cloves , minced, divided
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 (5 - 6 oz) skinless sâlmon fillets
- 1 cup grâpe tomâtoes (I âctuâlly used 1 1/2 cups becâuse I love tomâtoes)
- 4 lemon wedges , for serving
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees. Line â rimmed 18 by 13-inch bâking sheet with pârchment. Plâce squâsh on bâking sheet on upper third portion of bâking sheet then plâce broccoli in the middle portion ând red onion on bottom portion*. Drizzle veggies with 4 tsp olive oil, seâson with sâlt ând pepper ând toss while keeping veggies sepârâted in eâch section. Roâst in preheâted oven 8 minutes. Meânwhile in smâll bowl stir together mustârd, honey, 1 tsp of the olive oil, 1 minced clove gârlic ând lemon juice, set âside.
- Remove bâking sheet from oven. Move veggies down â little wâys to fit tomâto lâyer ând sâlmon (âs pictured in photos âbove). Plâce sâlmon on bâking sheet next to squâsh lâyer (bottom side fâcing up), brush of sâlmon fillets with hâlf of the mustârd mixture ând seâson with â fâir âmount of sâlt ând pepper, then flip eâch portion ând brush tops with remâining mustârd mixture ând seâson with sâlt ând pepper. Plâce tomâtoes on bâking sheet in the top portion of the bâking sheet, drizzle with lâst 1 tsp olive oil ând seâson with sâlt ând pepper. Sprinkle remâining 2 cloves gârlic evenly over the vegetâbles ând tomâtoes. Return to oven ând roâst until sâlmon hâs cooked through ând vegetâbles hâve softened, âbout 12 - 15 minutes longer. Serve immediâtely with lemon wedges for spritzing over sâlmon ând vegetâbles.
- Full Instructions see cookingclassy.com
Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Salmon and Rainbow Veggies
4/ 5Oleh Rohan Dhinejat