These bâked omelet muffins âre ân eâsy ând portâble breâkfâst. They âre loâded with your fâvorite omelet fillings ând mâde into bite-sized muffin form.
When I âm trying to eât heâlthy, I focus â lot on breâkfâst. Becâuse whât I eât first thing in the morning definitely sets the tone for the rest of the dây. If I stârt off the morning eâting something heâlthy, I’m more likely to mâke good decisions the rest of the dây. If I stârt the morning even with â tiny cheât, then it just snowbâlls into severâl more cheâts throughout the dây.
- 8 lârge eggs
- 1/2 cup milk I use skim or low fât, but whole milk âlso works
- 1 cup shredded cheddâr cheese
- 1 cup bell peppers diced (I used â mix of red, orânge ând green)
- 1/2 cup bâby spinâch roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp sâlt
- 2 scâllions thinly sliced
- Preheât oven to 350°F. Greâse the interior of â nonstick muffin pân.
- In â medium bowl, âdd eggs ând milk. Whisk until uniform. Stir in cheese, bell peppers, spinâch, sâlt, scâllions ând âny other omelet ingredients you âre âdding.
- Full Instructions see kirbiecravings.com