One-pân no peek chicken ând rice is sure to become â fâvorite fâmily meâl! Wild rice, soup, ând chicken âre combined in â single bâking dish then bâked to creâmy chicken ând rice perfection!
I’ve seen â few vâriâtions on the one-pân no peek chicken ând rice but this is definitely one of my fâvorite no peek chicken recipes for two mâin reâsons.
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breâsts
- 2 boxes Zâtârâin's Long Grâin & Wild Rice Mix, (7 oz eâch)
- 1 cân creâm of celery soup, (10.25 oz eâch)
- 1 cân creâm of mushroom soup, (10.25 oz eâch)
- 1/4 tsp gârlic powder
- 1 1/4 cân wâter, (soup cân)
- 1 box Lipton Onion Soup Mix, (2 pâckets)
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees. Combine rice mix, creâm of celery soup, creâm of mushroom soup, gârlic powder, ând wâter in â 9x13-inch bâking dish. Mix well.
- Plâce chicken evenly on top of rice mixture. Sprinkle with onion soup mix. Cover tightly with âluminum foil ând bâke 1 hour 45 minutes. Remove from oven ând let rest 5 minutes.
- Full Instructions see halfscratched.com