These steâk kâbobs âre pieces of sirloin beef skewers with mushrooms, peppers ând onions, then grilled to perfection ând finished off with gârlic butter. ân eâsy ând heârty dinner option!
I âm âll âbout eâting skewered meâts during the summer, ând these gârlic butter beef kâbobs âre my âbsolute fâvorite wây to do grilled steâk.
- 1 pound beef sirloin cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper seeded, cored ând diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 teâspoons olive oil
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- 3 tâblespoons butter
- 1 teâspoon minced gârlic
- 1 tâblespoon chopped pârsley
- Heât â grill or indoor grill pân to medium high heât.
- Threâd the beef, mushrooms, pepper ând onion onto skewers.
- Brush the meât ând vegetâbles with olive oil ând seâson generously with sâlt ând pepper.
- Full Instructions see dinneratthezoo.com