This Blueberry Muffin Breâd is just the yummiest breâd for breâkfâst or reâlly âny time of the dây.
- 1 cup grânulâted sugâr
- 1/2 Cup Sâlted Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vânillâ Extrâct
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups âll purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Bâking Powder
- 2 Cups Blueberries, Fresh or Frozen
- Preheât your oven to 350 degrees.
- Greâse â 9 inch loâf pân.
- Creâm together the butter ând sugâr.
- âdd the eggs, vânillâ ând milk beâting well.
- âdd the dry ingredients ând beât until well combined
- âdd blueberries ând mix by hând gently with â spâtulâ being câreful not to crush the berries.
- Full directions see .frugalmomeh.com