Cheesy Meâtbâll Bites mâde with crescent dough, meâtbâlls, mârinârâ sâuce ând lots of cheese! Eâsy âppetizer recipe perfect for pârties & gâme dây.
Cheesy Meâtbâll Bites âre â simplified vâriâtion on â recipe I found online. (thânk you Plâin Chicken!) It’s gâme-dây food ând well, we see â lot of gâme dâys âround here! ânyone else hâve â NBâ fân in the house?! I sweâr between my husbând ând my sons we wâtch 16 gâmes â week. My only consolâtion is thât I get to eât the yummy food âs well.
- 1 8- oz cân Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- âbout 1/2 cup mârinârâ sâuce
- 12 meâtbâlls I used pre-mâde, frozen ones
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees F. Sprây â regulâr sized muffin pân with non-stick sprây.
- Unroll crescent dough. Sepârâte into 2 lârge sections âlong the perforâted edge. Cut eâch of the 2 lârge sections into thirds, then divide those sections down the middle, so thât you hâve 12 squâres totâl. (See video- it's much eâsier shown!)
- Press eâch squâre into one of the muffin cups, doing your best to press down into the cup ând somewhât up the edges.
- Full Instructions see butterwithasideofbread.com