This Instânt Pot Pot Roâst recipe is ân eâsy, comforting dinner thât comes together so quickly in the pressure cooker! With tender veggies (not mushy!), â fâll âpârt tender roâst ând seâsoned grâvy.
- 2 teâspoons seâsoning sâlt (I use Lâwry's)
- 1 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1 teâspoon dried pârsley
- 1/2 teâspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teâspoon blâck pepper
- 3 lb beef chuck roâst Or ânother, cut in hâlf
- 1 tâblespoon cânolâ oil
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 tâblespoon tomâto pâste
- 2 tâblespoons bâlsâmic vinegâr
- 1 tâblespoon Worcestershire sâuce
- 1.5 lb Little Potâtoes
- 3 lârge cârrots peeled ând cut into thick slices
- In â smâll bowl, combine seâsoning sâlt, gârlic, pârsley, onion powder ând pepper. Sprinkle over roâst to seâson.
- Turn Instânt Pot to sâute. When it reâds "hot", âdd the oil ând seâr roâst on âll sides. To do this, plâce the roâst in the pot ând do not move for 2-3 minutes. When you flip it, it should releâse from the pân eâsily.
- To the Instânt Pot âdd broth, tomâto pâste, vinegâr ând Worcestershire sâuce -- if there âre brown bits stuck to the bottom from the meât, give them â scrâpe ând they should releâse eâsily. Stir to combine.
- Full Instructions see thereciperebel.com